Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
· Temperatures of patients and staff will be taken
· We have installed HEPA filters throughout the office and in each operatory.
· Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the office.
· Our office will communicate with you before your appointment to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked questions again when you arrive at the office.
· Patients will be directed to arrive at the time of their appointment or to wait in their vehicles to avoid people waiting in our reception area.
Invisalign/Clear Aligner treatment consists of a series of clear, snap-on, custom fit, removable mouth trays that apply a controlled amount of force to your teeth, forcing them to shift. The system provides the same beautiful results as traditional braces, but since the trays are made of clear plastic, they are virtually invisible. In addition, because Invisalign trays are removable, they can be taken out while eating, drinking, brushing and flossing.
The work begins by first creating a series of trays that will each move your teeth gradually until the end result is achieved. At the end of each one-week or two-week period, you will switch trays. Throughout the process, you will visit your dentist approximately every six weeks to ensure treatment is progressing as planned. Once your treatment is complete, you will likely wear a clear retainer to ensure your new smile stays in place.
As with all orthodontic appliances, the cost of Invisalign/Clear Aligner Treatment varies according to the complexity of the case. Insurance policies generally cover Invisalign to the same extent that they cover traditional braces.