Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
· Temperatures of patients and staff will be taken
· We have installed HEPA filters throughout the office and in each operatory.
· Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the office.
· Our office will communicate with you before your appointment to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked questions again when you arrive at the office.
· Patients will be directed to arrive at the time of their appointment or to wait in their vehicles to avoid people waiting in our reception area.
If you’re missing one or more teeth, Dental Implants are usually the best option to replace them. Dr. Myles Hastings performs implant placement surgeries in office with precision and care guided by 3D imagery (Cone Beam CT).
Instead of having to place restorations on adjacent teeth in order to replace a tooth/teeth or having to take appliances in and out the mouth, a dental implant may be placed and integrated amongst your natural teeth to restore chewing and cosmetics. Dental Implants may also be utilized to replace all missing teeth or to stabilize and support dentures.
In some cases implants and restorations may be placed the same day the tooth is removed. Ask about Immediate Implants.