Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
· Temperatures of patients and staff will be taken
· We have installed HEPA filters throughout the office and in each operatory.
· Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the office.
· Our office will communicate with you before your appointment to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked questions again when you arrive at the office.
· Patients will be directed to arrive at the time of their appointment or to wait in their vehicles to avoid people waiting in our reception area.
A denture is a removable replacement for missing teeth and surrounding tissues. There are two types of dentures available, including partial and complete dentures. Partial dentures are used when some natural teeth remain, while complete dentures are used to completely replace all teeth. Dentures are made to resemble your natural teeth so there should be no noticeable change to your appearance. In fact, dentures may even improve your smile!