Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
· Temperatures of patients and staff will be taken
· We have installed HEPA filters throughout the office and in each operatory.
· Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the office.
· Our office will communicate with you before your appointment to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked questions again when you arrive at the office.
· Patients will be directed to arrive at the time of their appointment or to wait in their vehicles to avoid people waiting in our reception area.
Welcome to Hastings Dental Clinic. We provide comfortable, modern dental care for the whole family. Our doctors and staff want to get to know you to provide you the best care for you. We have invested in the latest in dental technology to provide modern, comfortable dental care and exciting new ways to make you smile. Some of our services include Crowns, Dental Implants, Invisalign/Clear Aligners, and 3D Imagery.
It’s all about family and relationships at our office. The late Dr. Jerry Hastings established his practice in 1966 and Jerry's son, Dr. Brian Hastings, joined in 1991. The practice has recently welcomed a third generation: Dr. Myles Hastings who now proudly practices alongside his dad. Contact us today to see how we can improve your dental health today.