Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA):
- Temperatures of patients and staff will be taken
- We have installed HEPA filters throughout the office and in each operatory.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the office.
- Our office will communicate with you before your appointment to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked questions again when you arrive at the office.
- Patients will be directed to arrive at the time of their appointment or to wait in their vehicles to avoid people waiting in our reception area.